We have already introduced you to Pippa and told you about the catering truck and quests. Finally, we have the details for the first set of catering quests! We will tell you all you need to know to complete them fast. Read on to find out all the details for each and every quest! You can use our ChefVille Bonus Hoover and Link Exchange to get these done fast! Remember if you need more neighbors for your catering crew, add your name to our ChefVille Add Neighbors Page :)
It’s my neighbor’s birthday, darling and I would love nothing more than to throw her a fabulous birthday extravaganza! We’ll need food, of course.
- 0/20 Buy Decorations for your first Catering event!
- 0/40 Cook appetizers! Choose from Veggie Kebabs, Bruschetta or Short Ribs Plate.
- 0/6 Serve Focaccia for a side dish
- 0/25 Serve Caprese Salad for the side salad
- 0/12 Serve Grilled Steak Panini for the entree!
One for the Kiddies
It’s my nephew’s birthday and the little fella would so enjoy a party with his friends! Do me a favor, dear, sneak some vegetables in there somewhere.
- 0/50 Cook Hamburgers on the Grill
- 0/8 Cook Cheese Pizzas on Brick Oven
- 0/5 Cook Meat Lover’s Pizzas on Party Platter Station
- 0/20 Cook veggie dishes! Choose from Caprese Salad, Stuffed Mushrooms or Broccoli and Dip.
- 0/45 Collect Milk for the kids to wash down all that food!
Good gracious, Bello has a pre-birthday party every year, 6 months before his birthday. It may be poppycock but at least it’s a party!
- 0/12 Serve Meatball Sandwiches from the Grill (Bello’s favorite!)
- 0/10 Cook Popcorn Chicken on the Party Platter station
- 0/8 Serve Roast Beef Sandwiches from the Broiler (Bello’s other favorite!)
- 0/30 Cook side dishes! Choose from Savory Onion Tart, Caesar Salad or Garden Salad.
- 0/50 Give Chef’s Service to make Bello feel special!
Spread the party, darling! The easiest way to happy neighbors is a good soiree…that and lots of diamond jewelry, don’t you think, dear?
- 0/30 Visit Neighbors to invite them to the Town party!
- 0/8 Serve Calzones from the Brick Oven
- 0/10 Serve Garlic Cheese Bread from the Broiler
- 0/20 Cook Cold Cut Platters on the Party Platter Station
- 0/15 Cook dishes on the Veggiematic
Madeline’s Birthday Bash
Give Madeline an absolutely royal birthday experience! She deserves nothing less, and remember darling, she simply adores fresh ingredients.
- 0/40 Tend Suppliers to get ingredients to cook with
- 0/30 Cook Greens and Sauteed Mushrooms on the Veggiematic
- 0/24 Cook Mini Cheese Sandwiches on the Party Platter Station
- 0/12 Serve Caesar Salads from the Salad Station
- 0/18 Cook entrees! Choose from Wild Mushroom Salad, Southern Dumplins Soup or Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
Hello, my little tarte! Pippa has been so busy planning, she forgot her own birthday! Let us throw her a surprise soiree. Only the best for Pippa!
- 0/10 Cook Fresh Veggie Trays on the Party Platter Station
- 0/25 Cook Tomato Mushroom Tarts on the Veggiematic
- 0/42 Cook Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes on Broiler
- 0/10 Cook side dishes! Choose from Creamy Broccoli Soup, Classic Tomato Soup or House Salad.
- 0/35 Serve Steak Florentine on the Brick Oven
Powered by Facebook Comments